I have not been very good about keeping the blog updated with all the goings on! I'll keep the posts separate to stay organized.
And I have been even worse at actually writing. I will get to that, someday. But I know what you all really come here for are pictures! And more specifically pictures of Ollie!
So let's get to them!
We had a little bit of fun one weekend and went out for a family date night at Olive Garden! Oliver was great!
Here are a couple of pictures from around the house.
 |
| Ollie and Mom on date night! First time mom's in pre-preganancy jeans! |
 |
| The boys and Piccadilly. Piccadilly loves the boppy! |
 |
| He really enjoys chewing on fingers these days. |
 |
| Dad made us pancakes! |
 |
| 'I do not smell!' |
 |
| Dad reading to Piccadilly and Ollie. |
No comments:
Post a Comment