My symptom has been drool. Seriously. This has become a major issue in the 3rd trimester. I literally sleep with a towel on my pillow. The drool doesn't just happen occasionally. It is every night, and I'm not gonna lie, there have been times I woke up with a puddle of drool in the hand I was laying on. Gross. I know.
And of course it wouldn't truly be a pregnancy symptom if there wasn't some public humiliation along with it. If I'm not diligent about my saliva status during the day I may just spit on whomever I am speaking with. Or my favorite is if I happen to be slightly inclined forward or bending over, don't be surprised to hear a big slurp from me as I straighten myself back up. Just trying to keep it all in.
On occasion there are the symptoms that pleasantly surprise a mom, but why would we write about those. Everyone knows what they are, how else do you think women get tricked into pregnancy! Glowing Skin, Gorgeous Hair, and
Drool.
| Piccadilly is still willing to share a pillow with me. Brave pup. |
No comments:
Post a Comment