Today is Oliver's 7 month birthday!
We are still amazed every month by the new discoveries he has. We have just recently started with solid foods. So far he has eaten everything we put in front of him. And by everything, I mean: sweet potatoes, carrots and pears. Piccadilly has also discovered a new positive side to having the baby around, namely: sweet potatoes, carrots and pears. Ollie thinks it's hilarious to stick his hand covered in food out for Piccadilly to happily clean; while both Ryan and I try to instill some order to feeding time between the two of them!
Ollie also enjoys going outside to 'play' with the neighborhood kids. He mostly just watches them now, but is riveted by their activities! We can no longer leave him for even a split second on an elevated surface because he is rolling every where! Trying to take these pictures in the laundry basket was tricky, even with both Ryan and I there.
I thought I would start off the pictures with a side by side view of just how much our little man has grown!
 |
| 1 month old |
 |
7 months old! Look at those thighs! |
 |
Ollie attempted a couple forward rolls with this one.
|
 |
I love his expression and the drool/snot! We are experiencing our first real stuffy nose. |
 |
| We also like to grab everything now, like the sheet they are sitting on. |
 |
| One of our new favorite positions to be in! |
No comments:
Post a Comment